WHO IS COVERED?
This limited warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. Coverage terminates when the original purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product. An original or copy of a sales receipt from the original Wacom authorised sales retailer is required for warranty service.
This limited warranty does not cover imported products purchased from 3rd party overseas sellers on online sales sites or any unknown product serial number not registered under Peripherals Solutions (Singapore Wacom Distributor).
WHAT IS COVERED?
Wacom warrants that the following products (the “Product(s)”) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for the durations set forth immediately below (“Limited Warranty Period”):
- All other Wacom products will be one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Warranty not registered with us within 7 days from the date of purchase or fail to produce purchase receipt from our authorised resellers;
- Using third party brand accessories such as USB cable, power adapter, screen protector, or pen stylus etc;
- Normal wear and tear of Product use;
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use, or natural disaster, such as floods and earthquakes;
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose;
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance;
- Product that has been modified or altered;
- Any product that is not manufactured by Wacom (including, without limitation, any non-Wacom product that is used in connection with the Product).
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM: To report a warranty defect, please contact customer support through 6285 7257 or Warranty Support Request.
When submitting a warranty claim, we will require proof that the claim is valid. In this regard, we will always require that:
(i) you provide us with an original or copy of your sales receipt as proof of purchase
(ii) if you have registered for warranty please provide your warranty acknowledgement email for us to retrieve your details from the database
Should you be unable to either (i) provide a sales receipt or (ii) have registered Peripheral Solutions reserve the right to reject any warranty claim.
RETURNING THE PRODUCT FOR VERIFICATION: Once our tech support team has approved your warranty claim. We will require you to:
(i) personally return your product to our office at 15 Shaw Road, #03-02, Singapore 367953 (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm) for warranty coverage verification.
(ii) Our tech support team will inspect the Product immediately to verify if claim is approved/rejected. If a conclusion could not be reached, we will contact you to keep you update on the status.
Peripheral Solution is not liable for products that are damage or lost in transition to our address through 3rd party logistics company.
COLLECTION OF PRODUCT: All Product repairs will be pick up by the you from our office within 14 days upon confirmation of collection by our tech support team. $70 transportation fee (per trip) apply if you require us to delivery the product to your address.
Peripheral Solutions reserve the rights to reject any warranty claims without explanation or reasons.
OUT OF WARRANTY SUPPORT: All support and service rendered after the warranty period will be chargeable.
- Inspection fee of $240 (minimum of two hours). You will need to sign the agreement before any work is carried out.
- Part and labour fee is depended on the repair works required. An official quotation will be provided after the inspection before we proceed.
- Transportation fee will be chargeable at $70 per trip.